Technology has become our bestie these days. We use our phones, our laptops not only to connect with people but to conduct our businesses. This post is for all women who are scared of learning how to use simple technologies to connect better, to earn better.
Today, this post will teach you how to Post a review on Amazon as a customer. If you buy a Smartphone or a Body Lotion or a Book, post your experience in the form of a review.
Your review helps others to make informed choices and gradually you become a reputed reviewer.
This is what you need to do.
- Please make an amazon account by visiting amazon.com
If you already have an amazon account (you will surely have one if you have ordered something from Amazon), please log in.
- In the uppermost horizontal empty space mention the name of the product that you want to review.
- It will take you to the product page. After the product details, you see a tab called ‘’Write a Product Review’’. On clicking, you will see five stars. Give the number of stars you want to give to the product and as soon as you are done. A box for writing the review will open.
- Write in the box and you can insert the product link too.
- Write a headline of the review in the next box and submit.
- The top right space will show your name as Amazon Customer. You might change it to your name by clicking the ‘Change” button.
- Logout after receiving ‘Thanks for your review’.
You will get a thank you mail from Amazon in your inbox for writing your customer review.
LEARN A NEW TECHNOLOGY THING EVERY DAY AND BE PROUD OF YOURSELF.
I am an Author, Entrepreneur, Motivational Speaker, Parenting expert based in Mumbai. Having written Bestsellers like Don’t Raise Your Children, Raise Yourself (Amazon Bestseller), Why Women Are What They Are, Come On! Get Set Go
I am running Life Lemonade which offers unique Training Programs on Life Transformation, High Performance Leadership, Women Issues and Parenting.
Also read my best articles here!